2018 LS Tractor XG3025-24.4HP
25HP, 35HP and 40HP light to medium duty, value-priced 4WD compacts.
More Features Come Standard
- 4WD (Front Wheel Mechanical Assist): Go from 2WD to a 4WD with a simple move of a lever.
- Independent PTO: Easiest PTO to operate that can be turned on or off with a switch.
- Standard 12x12 Synchro Shuttle: Makes changing direction easier than competitive non-shuttle gear models. 12 forward / 12 reverse gear transmission provides more operating speeds than others in its class for superior control, precision and safe operations for virtually any application.
- Side Mounted Main Gear Lever: Maximizes space and makes getting on and off tractor easier than straddle type like other brands.
- Standard Hydrostatic Power Steering: Makes turning easier, improves control and reduces fatigue.
- Standard Foldable ROPS: Allows Storage in low clearance buildings or sheds.
- Your Choice of Tires at No Additional Cost*: Choose Ag, Industrial or Turf tires at no additional cost. * Subject to dealer inventory.
- 3-Point Hitch: Category 1 with a hitch lift capacity of 1,808 lbs. allows usage of a wide variety of implements.
- Ergonomically Designed 3-Point Hitch Controls: Easily accessible for maximum comfort and convenience with hydraulic position control.
- Standard Draw Bar: Increases the usefulness of the tractor without the additional optional cost.
- Large Fuel Tank: 7.4 gallon capacity provides long operation times between fill ups.
- Standard Rubber Mat: Reduces noise, vibration and prevents slipping.
- Mitsubishi Tier 4 Engine: Fuel efficient engine delivers reliable performance. Rubber engine mounts reduce operator platform vibration. Standard preheat starting aid improves cold weather starting.
- Easy Open One-Piece Hood: Provides accessibility for easy maintenance.
- Modern Ergonomic Design: This compact is ergonomically designed .
- Adjustable Seat with Seat Belt: Keeps you in a comfortable and safe position for maximum control.
- Type: 3-cylinder, indirect-injection, Water-cooled
- Model (Tier 4): MHI S3L2
- Engine HP (Gross): 24.4
- PTO HP: 19.2
- Rated Speed (RPM): 2,500
- Displacement (cu. in.): 80.4
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 7.4
- Alternator: 12V - 50 Amps
- Transmission: Synchro shuttle
- No. of Speeds: 12 forward / 12 reverse
- Brakes: Wet, Multi Disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Type: Independent
- Rear PTO: Standard (540 rpm)
- Implement pump (gpm): 7.9
- Steering pump (gpm): 4.6
- Total flow (gpm): 12.5
- Category, 3 pt hitch: CAT 1
- Hitch Lift capacity (lb.): 1,808
- Lift control type: Manual
- Overall length with 3pt (in.): 118
- Wheelbase (in.): 66
- Min. overall width with AG tires (in.): 54
- Height to top of ROPS with Ag tires (in.): 88
- Ag Front/Rear: 7 - 14 / 11.2 - 24
- IND Front / Rear 25 x 8.5 - 14 / 43 x 16 - 20
- Turf Front / Rear 25 x 8.5 - 14 / 41 x 14 - 20
- Total weight without ballast (lb.): 2,434
- LL3110: Quick Attach, Skid Steer Compatible Front End Loader with Grill Guard & 66" bucket
- LB1106: 6' Quick Attach Backhoe with available 9", 12", 16" and 18" bucket
- Remote Valve- 1 pair (2 outlets) or 2 pair (4 outlets)
- Detent Kit
- Work Light
- Front Weight - 44 lbs. x 4
- Engine Manufacturer
- MHI S3L2
- Engine Type
- 3-cylinder, indirect-injection, Water-cooled
- 24.4 hp
- PTO HP
- 19.2 hp
- Rated RPM
- 2,500 rpm
- 66 in.
- 88 in.
- 54 in.
- 2,434 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.4 gal.
- Synchro shuttle
- Wet, Multi Disc
- 12.5 gpm