2018 Bush Hog 2D7820
Bush Hog’s line of lift disc harrows is designed to expand your tractor’s productivity potential! Whether you are a gardener, small farmer, wildlife manager, landscaper, operate a nursery or simply someone looking to break up the ground, the heavy duty frames and the heat-treated notched disc blades of Bush Hog® lift disc harrows make them the right choice for the job. The three disc harrow series in the Bush Hog® line are designed to fit tractors from 35 to 95 horsepower, giving you several choices to properly fit your tractor and application. Easy-to-adjust front and rear gangs allow you to change from light tilling to more aggressive cutting action with a simple pull of a pin and repositioning of the gangs. The sky, well actually the dirt, is the limit when using a Bush Hog® lift disc harrow to solve your groundbreaking needs.
- Adjustable gang angles, front and rear, using an easy-tograsp handle
- Cat 1 standard and quick hitch on the 1D and 2D series, along with Cat 1 and 2 standard and quick hitch on the 3D series
- Variable Blade Spacings Available: 9” front and rear gangs for tough-to-cut “New Ground”; 7 1/2 in. front and rear gangs for finer soil finishing; 9 in. front gangs / 7 1/2 in. rear gangs–the best of both worlds
- Square and rectangle tube steel frames and gang tubes
- Self-aligning, sealed ball bearings
- Notched disc blades for maximum cutting action
- 1 in. square, high carbon steel gang axle on the 1D and 2D series, with a 1 1/8 in. square, high carbon steel gang axle used on the 3D series
- Available in tractor colors
- Optional disc scrapers
- Bearing hangers reinforces with gussets
- Easy-to-grasp handle for simple gang adjustment
- Notched discs for maximum cutting action
- Description: 2D78
- Drawbar HP Requirement: 65 HP
- Hitch Type: Cat. 1 Std and QH
- Max. Cultivation Width: 78 in.
- Approx. Wt. Load on Each Blade: 39-43 lbs.
- Disc Blade Sizes Notched: 18 in. or 20 in.
- Disc Blade Spacing: 9 in. Front, 7 1/2 in. Rear or 9 in. Front/Rear or 7 1/2 in. Front/Rear
- Disc Bearing Type: Self-aligning, sealed ball bearings
- No. of Bearings: 2 per gang
- Forward Gang Angle Adjustment: Front Gangs – 0°, 7°, 14°, 21°
- Rear Gang Angle Adjustment: Rear Gangs – 7°, 14°, 21°
- Mainframe Front Tube Construction: 2 in. square tubing
- Gang Arm Construction: 3 in. x 1 1/2 in. tubing
- Gang Axles: 1 in. square, high carbon steel
- Disc Scrappers: Optional
- Cat. 1 Std and QH
- Cutting Width
- 78 in.
- Disc Spacing
- 9 in. Front, 7 1/2 in. Rear or 9 in. Front/Rear or 7 1/2 in. Front/Rear
- Disc Size
- 18 in. or 20 in.