2017 Ferris F160ZKAV2452 - 5901518
Stock Image: F160Z Series Zero Turn Lawn Mower
The Ferris® F160Z comes equipped with serious features. This compact and powerful zero-turn is designed to get you in and out of your jobs quickly and confidently. You'll find the twin 5.5 gallon rugged fuel tanks, for a total capacity of 11-gallons, to keep you productive on the job site all day.
Powerful fuel efficient Briggs & Stratton Vanguard™ 810cc EFI engine or a Kawasaki® FX730V engine options for big, dependable performance with 3-year limited manufacturer’s warranty†.
- Powerful Engine: Vanguard™ 810 EFI Engines deliver more grass cutting capability than the leading EFI engine. Up to 25% fuel savings! (Note: Fuel savings may vary based on cutting conditions and other factors)
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- iCD™ Cutting System: The iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Commercial Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400 Transaxles deliver power and durability.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 5".
- Traction: Large 24" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance.
- Premium Seat: Suspension seat with reclining back and lumbar support for optimal comfort.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Cast-Iron Spindles: Longer usable life, 1" shaft with top access grease fitting for greaseable dual ball bearings, six-bolt 8" flange design adds strength and greater dispersal of energy to deck assembly. (52" Model)
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki® FX730V
- Engine Power Rating *: 23.5 gross hp
- Displacement (cc): 726
- PTO: Electric
- Cylinders: 2
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 11
- Cutting Width (in): 52
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 5
- Spindles: Cast-Iron
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with professional lawn striper
- Suspension: N/A
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles with 8.3" cooling fans
- Drive Axles (in): 1.375
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 6.5-6 Flat-free
- Drive Tires (in): 24 x 9.5-12
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Overall Length (in): 78
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 67 / 54
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1111
- Seat Package: Premium mid-back adjustable supension seat with arm rests
- Instrumentation: Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxles
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Hourmeter Location: Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter
- Rollover Protection System ROPS: Standard, 180° foldable
- Width in incl discharge: 67"
- MULCH KIT: Select kits include dedicated mulching blades, baffles, hardware and instruction sheet.
- TRAILER HITCH KIT: Will accept a 1/2" shank ball and comes complete with hardware.
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® TRIPLE BAG SOFT TOP: Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. (52" Deck Only) Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- LED LIGHT KIT: Energy efficient heavy-duty ROPS mounted LED light kit with simple instructions.
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® TRIPLE BAG HARD TOP: Innovative molded hard top design allows for increased capacity. Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has an integrated handle and tapered bag to assist with removal. Capacity: 15 cubic feet (52" Deck Only)
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® EZ DUMP™: Simply squeeze the handle and pull up to release the hopper right from your seat. The hopper is specially lined to ensure that all material is dumped. (52" Deck Only) Capacity: 12 cubic feet
- TURBO-PRO™ DOUBLE BAG HARD TOP: Innovative molded hard top design allows for increased capacity. Simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag with rugged polyethylene bottom has an integrated handle and tapered bag to assist with removal. (48" or 52" Deck)
- TURBO-PRO™ DOUBLE BAG SOFT TOP: The double bag collection system is simple to install. Each heavy-duty mesh bag has a rugged polyethylene underside with integrated handle to assist with removal. (48" or 52" Deck) Capacity: 9 cubic feet
- TURBO-PRO™ MAX OR FAST-VAC® ELECTRIC DFS: Simply flip the switch on the control panel to release the hopper right from your seat. (52" Deck Only) Capacity: 13 cubic feet
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles feature 8.3” cooling fans that assist with repelling debris.
- NEW! Comfortable thicker 1” tubular steering control levers.
- iCD™ Cutting System Mower Deck available in 48” and 52” cutting widths allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality. Professional stripe kit available for creating a neatly striped finish.
- Comfortable suspension seat in premium mid-back design with adjustable cushioned armrests.
- Foot-operated deck for easy cut height adjustments in 1.5" to 5" in .1/4" increments.
- 24" drive tires for enhanced traction, flat-free front caster tires, 5.5-gallon dual fuel tanks, and the 52" mower deck model features our cast iron, greaseable spindles for lasting performance.
- Commercial lawn mower attachments like an array of collection systems, a mulch kit, a trailer hitch kit, and a commercial-grade ROPS mounted LED light kit.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23.5 gross hp
- Engine Type
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles with 8.3" cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5-6 Flat-free; Drive Tires: 24 x 9.5-12
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.