2016 Gravely ZT HD 48 991108
Show the neighbors you mean business with the professional-grade performance of Gravely. People trust us with their livelihoods. So you can rest assured that we are built to dominate any friendly neighborhood lawn rivalry.
- Fully welded tubular frame is a professional-grade backbone tough enough to get the job done.
- 5.5-inch deep design delivers superior airflow to handle challenging mowing conditions and includes a 3/8-inch reinforced leading edge.
- Commercial-grade, high-efficiency transmission design that delivers responsive control and increased torque with speeds up to 8 mph.
- Plush, high-back seat with padded armrests ensures upgraded comfort for longer mowing sessions.
- 9 cutting positions in increments ranging from 1-inch to 5-inches.
- Flip up the floor pan for easy inspection and instant access to clean the top of the mower deck.
- Model Name: ZT HD 48
- Model #: 991108
- Engine Manufacturer: Kohler® 7000 Series Pro
- Engine Rating: 25 HP/725 CC
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 Transaxles
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal (22.7 L)
- Ground Speed: 8/4 mph (12.9/6.4 km/h)
- Operator Controlled Chute Baffle: The Gravely Operator Controlled Chute Baffle is a convenient addition to your Gravely machine. This kit offers the operator the ability to quickly control the flow of side discharged grass clippings.
- Lawn Striping Kit: Create that crisp striping effect seen at ball parks.
- Headlight Kit: The Gravely Headlight Kit for Zero-Turn Riding Mowers is designed to help ensure safety in low-light and low-visibility conditions.
- Trailer Hitch: Turn your Gravely zero-turn into a multi tasking machine by simply adding the hitch kit. The robust design of the hitch kit allows you to pull a multitude of accessories such as pull behind sprayers, fertilizer spreaders, and utility trailers.
- Seat Suspension Kit: Enhance Operator Comfort. The Gravely suspension seat kit absorbs and minimizes the uneven surfaces that most lawns hide. Designed to improve your comfort, which keeps you fresh, alert and productive, even after a long day of mowing.
- Gravely 10" Wheel Covers: Upgrade the style of your riding lawn mower's rear wheels with Gravely Chrome Wheel Covers for Lawn Mowers (2-Pack). These solid ABS wheel covers have tempered steel clips hold the covers in place.
- Front 6" Wheel Covers: Be the envy of the neighborhood with your new chrome Gravely Wheel Covers. These covers are sure to grab attention on your Gravely mower. Our Wheel Covers are made of the highest quality ABS plastic and are held in place with plated tempered steel clips.
- 48" Plug Aerator: The Gravely 48 in. Plug Aerator features a steel frame and galvanized aerator knives for durability. This aerator is designed to create plugs 3 in. in depth and remove 3/4 in. soil plugs.
- 36" Poly Roller: The Gravely 36 in. poly roller can be used for multiple applications around the yard. It provides the benefits of packing down newly sewn seed and also the leveling out of uneven ground.
- 48" Dethatcher: Keep your lawn healthy by removing excess thatch build up. This allows fertilizer and water to penetrate into the ground and get air to the plant roots. Great for spring clean up also!
- 15 Gallon Sprayer: The Gravely 15 Gallon Sprayer provides you with more use out of your mower. This sprayer is designed to easily mount behind your riding lawn mower to allow you to apply treatments and fertilizer to your lawn as your mow.
- Spreader: The Gravely 20-Gallon 38 in. Tow-Behind Spreader is a versatile accessory for your riding mower. With a maximum spread of 12 ft., this product is great for spreading fertilizer, seed, sand, ice-melt and more.
- Powered Bagger: The Gravely Powered Bagger for Zero-Turn Riding Mowers features 3-bag capacity to help you collect grass cuttings quickly, abundantly and efficiently.
- Gravely Power-Assist Dump Cart: 12 cu. ft. capacity, 750 lb. capacity, Hydraulic-assisted tub lift with 110° tub rotation for side dumping, Professional-grade square tube steel frame, Wider 15 in. x 6 in. run-flat tires by Carlisle
- Mulching Kit: The kit features easy-to-install baffles that fit under mower decks to create a separate cutting chamber for each blade. When cut, grass lifts into the cutting chamber and gets cut many times before dropping onto the lawn.
- Discharge Cover Kit: The Gravely discharge cover kit is designed to block off the discharge area of the mower deck and re-direct discharge of debris into the grass.
- Vacuum Baffle: Vacuum Baffle Kits enhance bagging and mulching of large concentrations of leaves, and they reduce grass and leaf blowout from the deck.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- 7000 Series Pro
- 725 cc
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 Transaxles
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type